Python-Django Certification – all you need to know
- Posted by: BlogWriter
- Category: Blog
Python-Django Certification come with salaries in excess of $109,280 per year – PayScale.com
Why everyone must learn it?
Django, a popular & high level python web framework, is Flat out amazing. Below are few of the reasons.
- Disqus, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, NASA, The Washington Post and other top companies use Python with Django. For web developers, this means that mastering Python and its popular advanced frameworks like Django should ensure you’re able to find work or even build your own product or service as a startup.
- Python is an ideal option for bootstrappers and startups because of its quick deployment and—as mentioned earlier—lesser amount of required code next to Java, C, and PHP among others.
- Python Django framework supports the use of human-readable website URLs, which isn’t only helpful from the actual user’s perspective, but also to search engines, which use the keywords in the URL when ranking sites.
- Django prevents a number of common security mistakes better than say, PHP does.
Why should we go for “Python-Django Certification training”?
- Any aspiring programmer can take up this bundle to master Python.
- Any aspiring web developer or game developer can take up this bundle to meet their training needs.
- No prerequisite programming knowledge or experience is necessary.
Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as finance, oil and gas, physics, and signal processing. As of today, it is the most preferred language for Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Web Development and DevOps.
The Python Programming Certification Course is a good fit for the below professionals:
- Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects, Freshers
- Data Scientists, Data Analysts
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Business Intelligence Managers
Moreover, average salary of a Django professional is $117,000 / year in US alone as reported by Indeed.com
A Senior Python Developer earns an average salary of $109,280 per year – PayScale.com